A Monday Morning Breather

Monday, February 24, 2014

If you need a bit of easing into this Monday morning as I do, grab a cup of coffee, turn up your sound and enjoy this beautiful 3 minutes long morning yoga video. There is truly no limits to what our body can do! Wish I was half as flexible as this girl. Do you do yoga?

P.S: Maia's secret.
P.P.S: Yoga in Paris.

(Photo via yoga inspiration)


Anonymous said...

This is inspiring. I'm on my 4th months of doing yoga and I already can see how much my body changed and developed.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love love doing yoga! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Minha vida de campo said...

fiz um tempo atras e hoje em dia faço pilates, também é muito bom.
Vamos nos exercitar.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Steph said...

Wow, that's pretty incredible. I never truly developed a yoga habit, though it's something I wish I did regularly, along with meditation.

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I try to meditate every single morning...I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk