20 Takes on "Heart"

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Would you treat yourself to something little this Valentine's Day? My friend Kara has this little tradition of surprising herself with something tiny every year, whether she is in a relationship or not. She says Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to appreciate ourselves and make our day a dash happier and more festive. So today I thought I would share 20 little heart goodies that I wouldn't mind getting for myself. I’m looking at you nr.6 and nr.18 :) Which one tickles your fancy?

1. Ruby heart ring - 2. Heart tattoo - 3. The 14k rustic heart charm necklace - 4. Heart & arrows handkerchief - 5. TOMS with hearts - 6. Heart bowl set - 7. Heart one-piece swimsuit - 8. Double heart ring - 9. Personal cupid necklace - 10. Heart earrings duo - 11. Heart headband - 12. Heartstrings necklace - 13. 'I carry your heart' necklace - 14. LOVE print - 15. Heart tote that you can make yourself - 16. A little love-bracelet - 17. Heart print silk shirt -18. Heart earrings in silver - 19. Heart imprint ring - 20. A sweet & cozy heart sweater.

P.S: The DNA of Parisian style and six takes on romance.
P.P.S: Heart-shaped eggs:)

(Layout and design by exPress-o)

16 comments:

Jillian Manesh said...

i love it all! i am smitten with hearts lately. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

So sweet. Hearts without being cheesy.

Vintage Market Place said...

Love it. I get all little girl giddy like when valentines day rolls around. I would definitley do no.4 i just love her hankies and squares.
Happy Valentines week
Amy

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love heart print anything - even when it's not Valentine's Day! so pretty much want ALL of this!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I think that's a lovely 'tradition'. My friend always buys herself a new dress and lingerie on her birthday without fail. We're not big on Valentines Day in our house but I was thinking about throwing a love party on Saturday :)

Art Farm said...

I love all of them! But if I was forced to choose, I'd go for #6 as well and #14.

Beatriz Ramirez said...

both sets of heart studs are amazing!
i need more cute hearts in my life.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love all things hearts lately too, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love what you said, Amy! Happy almost Vday!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, I love your friend's little tradition! Brilliant! Plus, a love party sounds like a great idea! Can I join in? :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Beatriz :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, aren't those bowls amazing?

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

@Diana - that would have been perfect! Wished we lived a little closer, let me know if you're ever in my neck of the woods :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I wish that too, Vanisha:) You're such a sweetheart. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk