15-minute Sweet Tooth Treat

Monday, February 3, 2014
Confession: I react to cereal like a 5 year-old reacts to an ice-cream. I have phases when I could eat rice cereal or nutty muesli mix all-day-every-day. So when Shannon, ingeniously combined puffed rice cereals, dried cranberries, creamy peanut butter, a dash of honey into little rice cereal-treats, I knew my week was off to a great start. Now, I just need to get some rice cereal and restock my peanut butter - oh boy, what a sweet week it will be! Here is the recipe, since you know you want some too, don't you? xo

P.S. Also, my favourite granola mix and scrumptious bars.
P.P.S: Plus, those genius apple sandwiches:)

(Photos by Shanna and Tim Mallon)


Anonymous said...

This will come in handy tomorrow night since I have a book club meeting and I need to make some sweets. I love Rice Krispies.

Diana Mieczan said...

How fun, Anonymous:)

Jillian Manesh said...

yum!! looks fantastic! stop by, i am hosting a giveaway! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk