Crikey, doesn’t this outfit look like the perfect little winter uniform? I am totally smitten with the idea of pairing up comfy black basics and sneakers with snazzy little pops of colour. The dashing sparkly clutch and the snug pastel pink chunky beanie makes the outfit look pretty sassy and understatedly elegant. The balance is spot on, wouldn’t you say so?
Lovelies, would you wear it? If so, here is how you can recreate it:
1. Classic cocoon maxi coat or this black lapel coat for warmth and sass.
2. Adidas sneakers in white/black for comfort.
3. Gold rays necklace to dazzle.
4. A sassy tinted lip treatment for a pop of colour.
5. Gold-metallic cork clutch.
6. A pair of Zara skinny jeans.
7. Chunky rib beanie or pastel bobble beanie or chunky knit beanie.
8. A simple tee is alway a yes!
9. Cashmere black sweater.
P.S: How to wear layers like a true French Mademoiselle.
P.P.S: Sundays are for lovers!
(Top image via Natalie Merrillyn via Sterling Style Love. Layout by exPress-o)