Winter Uniform

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Crikey, doesn’t this outfit look like the perfect little winter uniform? I am totally smitten with the idea of pairing up comfy black basics and sneakers with snazzy little pops of colour. The dashing sparkly clutch and the snug pastel pink chunky beanie makes the outfit look pretty sassy and understatedly elegant. The balance is spot on, wouldn’t you say so?

Lovelies, would you wear it? If so, here is how you can recreate it:

1. Classic cocoon maxi coat or this black lapel coat for warmth and sass.
2. Adidas sneakers in white/black for comfort.
3. Gold rays necklace to dazzle.
4. A sassy tinted lip treatment for a pop of colour.
5. Gold-metallic cork clutch.
6. A pair of Zara skinny jeans.
7. Chunky rib beanie or pastel bobble beanie or chunky knit beanie.
8. A simple tee is alway a yes!
9. Cashmere black sweater.

P.S: How to wear layers like a true French Mademoiselle.
P.P.S: Sundays are for lovers!

(Top image via Natalie Merrillyn via Sterling Style Love. Layout by exPress-o)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never think of pairing up sneakers with a clutch but I like it a lot! I would wear it.

Monica | Hola!design said...

Love this outfit so much! So effortless chic.

Pamela Bates said...

works for me. love the hat and the gold touch with the sneakers. easy to wear.

Art Farm said...

Great outfit and selections! It's totally inspired me to add some glitz and little hints of color to a very monochrome look. I also love the sneakers with the fancy clutch!!!

LyddieGal said...

a very cute and cozy winter uniform. i love that oversized knit cap!
Chic on the Cheap

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love everything about this outfit. those sneakers to the layers and that hat - perfect!

and i have a sample of that sugar lip balm - it's the best!

That's Not My Age said...

It does! I love wearing trainers (sneakers) and a big coat.

Vintage Market Place said...

very cute.
I have to say even in our warmer temps here my feet are the thing that gets cold the fastest and if I go out now with out socks my whole day is frozen.
I am a big fan of the no socks shoe combo for looking stylish but I am becoming a lightweight in my old age, :(
Amy

Jillian Manesh said...

im not a fan of the sneakers BUT i love that tee! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jess said...

Love those ADIDAS! And even though I hopefully only have a few more days to go.... I think I could pull this look off even as a preggo! Love it!

Erika said...

I love the jeans and the t-shirt, I just might have to order them.

Diana Mieczan said...

It really works, doesn't it, Anonymous?

Diana Mieczan said...

Very true, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, it really is awesome, Illy! I agree:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, I can't wait to see photos of the baby! Awww...

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk