This Week's Gems

Friday, January 31, 2014

I like big bags and I can not lie:)...

Tea towel perfection...

A beautiful double-sided pendant necklace. Perfect gift for a new mom!...

Perfect Pairings - this book is on my wish list...

Ha! The sweetest little espresso set!...

If you are craving some flower goodness, this photo-print might just do the trick...

Also, I love this tote and it's on sale - yay!...

This burgundy Zircon engagement ring makes me swoon!...
Brilliant - Super Bowl nachos in individual serving bowls!

I'd wear these tiny little earrings with a sassy striped top and boyfriends jeans. You?...

Happy Friday, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fave time of the week. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

hoooray for the weekend! bring it on! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Elle Sees said...

i just LOVE those flowers. too pretty.

Liz Halle said...

I love the first bag. The bigger the bag, the more I lose though. It's a love hate. But mostly love.

I love big bags and I cannot lie either ;)

xx elizabeth

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh that ring...

LyddieGal said...

Nachos! If there is one thing I like about the superbowl, it's the food. I don't care who wins or loses, I wont be happy until I am stuffed full of nachos and buffalo wings.

Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Jill:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, hope you had a great one!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz - giggle! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh Tiffany, I am so with you on that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, same here:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk