This Week's Gems

Friday, January 24, 2014

Just got this tee the other week and I can't get enough of it. So soft!...
This new cookbook looks like a gem - 'As with any Leon book, cooking is not about spending hours in the kitchen but bringing family and friends together with simple, gutsy, happy food'...

Blimey! A London blue topaz + a gold organic brushed band = stellar engagement ring. Would you wear it?...

How adorable is that pillow?...

Dandy little purse for daily strolls:)...

I love this hair barrette, that is all:)...

Triangle necklace perfection. What a beauty!...

This sassy little cross bar ring totally tickles my fancy...

A beautiful mini journal for all those late night thoughts...

:)...

Those blue studs would add a wonderful pop of colour to your winter uniform:)...

What a sassy little number. Would go great with a top knot and smokey eyes for a date night:)...

The best way to say 'I love you' to a dapper husband is with a sweet little Valentine's handkerchief...

Be still my heart - math equation earrings!...

One for you and the two others for your soul sisters - sweet!...

Happy Friday, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm growning out my bangs and I would need a cute hair barrette to keep my hair out of my eyes.

Jillian Manesh said...

checking out that tee! thanks for the tip! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

wilma van asch said...

I know the first picture isn't about the car, but I think it's gorgeous

Vintage Market Place said...

I am stocking up on tees for spring and summer and this one looks amazing.
love a good slouchy, super soft tee.
Amazing picks as always Diana.
Have a great weekend
Amy

little t said...

Absolute gems, as always.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wilma, that car is truly stunning, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You're the sweetest, little t! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, that tee is a must have. So soft and wonderfully casual.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk