This Week's Gems

Friday, January 17, 2014

I'd love to wrap myself up in this snug-looking cardigan today...

From London with love:)...

I got this sassy little necklace for my mom last month and it quickly became her favourite everyday piece...

Adorable!...

Yes, please...bag perfection!...

That ring makes me swoon! I love the watery blue aquamarine gemstone...

Hi beautiful:)...

And speaking of rings, this chain ring must be mine!...

A cheery little wallet is a must during winter!...

Beautiful cuff links for a dapper gent!...

This must be the prettiest garlic press I've ever seen:)...

This would make the most thoughtful gift to someone who is a bit under the weather. Here is what you need: a cardboard drink carrier, a mini baguette, a jar of chicken noodle soup, a bag, a bit of twine and cutlery. Ta dah!...

Ha, fancy your state charm necklace? Brilliant!...

Vintage polka dots dress perfection!...

And since Valentine's Day is not far away, this little bracelet would rock any girl's world!...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

(Top photo by Bella The Blog)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great. Jill

LyddieGal said...

porcupine toothpick holder is the cutest thing ever!
Chic on the Cheap

Jillian Manesh said...

love that boden scarf!!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

kishipsa said...

I love the cardigan! But chain ring doesn't really look like a love ring , don't you think :>

Vintage Market Place said...

Completely smitten with that tote bag and the carry-all pick me up lunch.
If I add one more purse to my closet it will burst ;)
Amy

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Cute scarf, love!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the look of that cup!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love it too, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I think it could. It's very cute and delicate, kishipsa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amy! Same here:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk