This Week's Gems

Friday, January 10, 2014

Crikey, Fridays are made for oversized cardigans and comfy tees...

This bag means business! I love it...

The must have denim shirt this winter! So perfect for layering with chunky knits...

Those moon earrings are so sassy, aren't they?...

Sweet!...

Rosmary, thyme and mint bath oil for relaxing long baths:)...

Oh boy, I'm utterly smitten with those bangles...

Perfect necklace for Valentine's Day:)...

Navy and lace = super sexy date night combination...

For a sassy pop of colour...

Bracelet perfection...

Is there anything better than a striped shower curtain in the bathroom?...

This little necklace would make a yoga-lover so very happy!...

Any Sherlock-loving husband needs this little pocket square:)...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom and I can't get enough of Sherlock Holmes. He needs it!

Minha vida de campo said...

Lindos look, adorei essa pulseira.
Minha querida, espero que você e sua família tenha um excelente 2014 com muito amor, paz, saúde, realizações, alegria, prosperidade e muitas felicidades.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that cozy cardigan! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Eliza Jane said...

Oooh I love that plate with the heart in the middle! So sweet.

Eliza Jane said...

Oooh I love that plate with the heart in the middle! So sweet.

wilma van asch said...

Pretty picks, the earrings are my favourite!

Polly Rowan said...

I love that sweet heart plate and the moon earrings! Have a fab weekend. x

Vintage Market Place said...

All such great picks
I am totally loving bath stuff right now. and that oil looks amazing!
I wish I had a brighter bathroom to dress up, love the stripes.
I really need to get those moon earrings, maybe they will appear for my bday ;)
But how I would love to own that cardigan in the first pic. Simply scrumptious!!!
Have a great weekend Diana!
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Eliza? I am totally swooning over it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, muah!

Diana Mieczan said...

You're the sweetest, Amy:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk