This Week's Gems

Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweatshirt perfection, and it's grey!...

The sweatshirt above, those studs and a messy French bun - January uniform...

That banner is lovely. That is all:)...

Pretty little napkins for cheery dinners in...

That dress must be mine:)...

This necklace would make a great everyday piece, wouldn't it?...

Our sassy recipe tea towels are on sale right now. Don't miss it!...

Yum = blood orange marmalade. We can't get enough of it!...

This body scrub with cardamom and coffee sounds wonderful!...

Ring perfection!...

A beautiful little eye pillow to melt all of your stress away...

Swoonworthy personalized locket necklace!...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the studs and the last locket. Great round up Diana. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love the words on that banner. I love orange marmelade, never had the blood orange variety though!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love that ring so much!

And that banner... truer words were never spoken. I must have that.

Jillian Manesh said...

love those sweet little earrings, and of course your tea towels! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

grey sweatshirts are my absolute fave! i'm wearing one right now to stay warm on this chilly friday morning.

happy weekend, D!

Roselie said...

I love the necklace and the locket... And I really want to try that marmelade

LyddieGal said...

so many pretties! I love the little hammered stud earrings!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's delicious, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Elisa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You're the sweetest, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I wear grey sweatshirts all the time too, Ilene:) Love them too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk