Psst...

Thursday, January 30, 2014


...welcome to a fresher exPress-o! Last night, our awesome Ana from Blog Milk did a bit of magic, spread some fairy dust and widened our horizon. Hope you like it!

We are still working on a few little tweaks today and for the next few days, so if you see anything funky in your browser, like wierd text, images out of place or anything at all, please drop me a line so we can fix it right away and make your exPress-o reading smooth and easy:) Thanks so much, darlings and I can't wait to hear what you think about the new look.

A few little bits:
- all the 'follow' buttons (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram - coming soon, Bloglovin' and Google+) are now in the right column under "follow".
- we also have a new gadget in form of "categories" in the right column. You can now view posts by the main themes of the blog if you wish: beauty, fashion, relationships + simple pleasures, travel, food, photographs + art. If you run your mouse over the pretty image circles the category names will pop out.
- and lastly, you can now share any post you like by using "share this post"  gadget under each post on any social media platform you desire.

I'll be back with two more fun posts today:) xo

(Photo of Zooey Deschanel via MetroLyrics)

25 comments:

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

So beautifully spruced up! I especially like the categories (though it's not obvious straight away what category each picture represents - or perhaps it's just me ;)) I think Ana's done a great job :)

Anonymous said...

What a pleasant surprie. I loved your previous look but I am in love with the new one. As you said, it's fresh, fun and cool. Diana, I love it and I'm using firefox. In my browser everything looks perfect. Jill

Chrissy said...

Loving the new fresher look! Everything looks perfect using Safari. Happy Thursday, dear! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, thank you, darling:) Oh yes, about the categories, I just added this to the post above - If you run your mouse over the image circles the category names will pop out.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Jill! So happy that you love it. I really hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Chrissy, you're the sweetest.

HelloSweetcheeks said...

OOOOOO! Everything looks so pretty!!

Jillian Manesh said...

it looks great!! :) xo

Martie said...

"Widened our horizon" - love that ;)

as you know I love a bigger column for images - the categories and new font for header and the categories bits are very nice!

Love that!

LyddieGal said...

congrats on the new look, it's simply fabulous!
Chic on the Cheap

Anna Mery said...

lovely blog!! follow each other?
http://www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

Art Farm said...

Diana, I love the newer look! It looks beautiful. And the category buttons are fabulous! You're inspiring me to make some updates. :)

Monica | Hola!design said...

It looks so pretty! I think I'm going to tweak my own blog, too!

XOXO

Merry Meri said...

I absolutely LOVE the redesign! So clean and elegant while still totally exPress-o!! Wonderful work:) xox

Mary Jo said...

It looks lovely! The background color is just so pretty!

xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Lyddie!

Diana Mieczan said...

HelloSweetcheeks and Jillian, you girls are SO sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, thank you, Katie and Monica!

Diana Mieczan said...

Meri, so sweet of you to say that. You made my day! Thanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, giggle...I keep on walking around the flat today with a big smile on my face.

Elsa de Diego said...

Really cute, like you ;) Anna is so good! I bought my blog's design from her too! Muah!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

love it all except the gif ads that make my eyes crazy :)

Steph said...

Ah, wonderful! I love it. It's always a pleasure to stop by here and now even more so :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks, Elsa and I agree, Ana is awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so sweet of you to say, Steph:) Thank you, aww...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk