Polka Dots Winter Layering

Monday, January 6, 2014




I am all about layering during winter but by mid January, I am in total wardrobe funk and instead of trying to make some kind of sense of my clothes, I just keep on layering till I am warm enough to leave the flat. Sounds familiar?

Having said that, my new go-to way to wear dots is by layering a simple dotty shirt with all my favourite chunky sweaters.  It’s the best winter look with minimal effort that will make you look totally put together, stylish and comfortable at the same time! (Plus, naturally rosy winter cheeks go so well with dots). What do you think about peek-a-boo winter dots? Would you wear it? xo

P.S: Also, dotty jumpers and dotty pants.
P.P.S: Sprezzatura state of style!

(Photos by/via Kristina T., Calivintage, La Cool & Chic, Jennifhsieh, Raspberry and Red, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Lolli, Glitter Inc)

17 comments:

Jillian Manesh said...

i love these pretty layers and i have the best polka dot blouse for this look! xo jillian

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jillian:)

Katie said...

Love this idea! And easy way to add a bit of fun to an outfit!

Tiffany Kadani said...

The peeking polka dots are so sweet!

Steph said...

LOVE! I need to find a good polkadot shirt now...

Steph said...

LOVE! I need to find a good polkadot shirt now...

Steph said...

LOVE! I need to find a good polkadot shirt now...

Steph said...

LOVE! I need to find a good polkadot shirt now...

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Katie:)

Maria Maria Maria said...

So cute! I'm going to be trying this look out asap. Polished, classic and clean :)

xo

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i adore this look so much. i think you might just inspired an upcoming outfit!

Polly Rowan said...

I'm obsessed with dots at the moment! They're everywhere! I just love that skirt peeking out from underneath her zipped jumper.

Elsa de Diego said...

Dots are the sweetest fashion trend, if you ask me. I'm so happy it came back and I would say it doesn't go anywhere. Lovely selection of pics, as always! XO

Diana Mieczan said...

Maria :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Ilene:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, oh yes...dots rock!

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Elsa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk