No corkscrew? Shoe-t!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Genius! Have you ever been in a situation where you misplaced your wine corkscrew and everyone at the dinner table was waiting for the wine? Happens to me all the time...Once, in my moment of desperation, I even resorted to using chopsticks. Yup, I think we have all been there, haven't we? Well, fear no more, because the days of struggling with wine bottles are over with this rather brilliant little trick that involves - wait for it - a shoe!

Check the video above and you will be blown away! Balazs is loving it – giggle. xo

P.S: Hot chocolate with red wine - my winter go-to and those delicious clementines in wine.
P.P.S: Plus, quick wine chilling trick and how to save leftover wine!

(via Telegraph. Photo via Dust Jacket Attic)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG my husbnad will feak out. He loves all your wine tricks. I am going to show him this one tonight. Jill

Krystal Es said...

ha, lovethis

Jillian Manesh said...

this is so cool! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Wow! Such an amazing trick! Although I'd be so scared to actually do it!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That is SO cool! I'll have to try that some time!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

what???!!! That was amazing!

Lady Grey said...

AMAZING!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Love this! When we packed up our kitchen during the move, I made sure we had a wine corkscrew packed in our luggage (goodness forbid they didn't have any in New Zealand ;)) but I made my husband watch this - in case of emergencies!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

That's brilliant! Thanks for the tip - we don't drink very often, but when we do the corkscrew often manages to be MIA! This will come in handy ;-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:) Giggle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Krystal :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, good point!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, it's really awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, I love your comment!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk