Nifty Little Perfume Trick

Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Last night I learned a nifty little perfume trick. While catching up with friends over a cup of coffee, we talked about perfume and how overpowering it can be if applied too much at once. Yet if you put too little, it tends to wear off very quickly. The answer is Vaseline!

Yup, if you dab a dash of vaseline onto your pulse points and then apply the perfume, your scent won’t wear off and it will carry on throughout the day without the need of constant re-applying. I tried it this morning and it works so far!

Genius! Seems that Vaseline is one of those miracle workers, isn’t it? Would you try it? What's your favourite perfume right now? I got this one for Christmas and I can’t get enough of it, which is strange as I mostly just use solid perfume. xo

P.S: Remember this clementines trick?
P.P.S: Plus this one to messy hair perfection.

(Photo of Marilyn Monroe via The Independent)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that but I use vaseline to remore makeup each night. It works great. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I need to try this! For years Addict by Dior is one of my favourites and a more recent discovery is Bvlgari's Mon Jasmin Noir.

Jillian Manesh said...

great tip! xo

Elle Sees said...

i have over a dozen uses for it!

Diana Mieczan said...

I need to try that, Jill. Thanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My very good friend loves Addict by Dior as well, Marieken. Such a beautiful scent.

Diana Mieczan said...

Elle:)

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Oh how interesting! I haven't heard that one. I hadn't heard of MCMC Fragrances, just having a browse of their site - love that they sell samples, perfect!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, oh yes...Try MAUI sample. It's my second favourite. My best friends wear it all the time.

LyddieGal said...

I would have never thought of this! I'll have to give it a try!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Elsa de Diego said...

Love this. Must try! Xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk