New York Through the Eyes of a Bicycle

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I often get flabbergasted by NYC as it seems to look amazing from every angle. So, this little project by Tim makes me even more certain that the city that never sleeps is truly something special! Tim is a New Yorker whose transport of choice is his trusty bike. Recently, he realized that when you cycle on the streets, you see the city and it’s habitants from a very different point of view than usual. So he decided to create a little series of photos that he took last year while out and about on his bike. Aren’t they brilliant? xo

P.S: 1940's NYC!
P.P.S: My favoruite is the second image of 125th and Broadway. Harlem, Manhattan. So good!

(via The Design Ark)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with New York.

Jillian Manesh said...

i miss riding my bike!!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

Fabulous! Agreed with Jillian- this is making me miss my bike so bad.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jillian and Tiffany:)

kishipsa said...

I rely only on my bike lately :) These pics are great!

Diana Mieczan said...

kishipsa :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk