Meryl Streep Does Sexy

Thursday, January 30, 2014


Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly love her any more, she does this on The Ellen Show earlier this month. Have you seen it? Meryl Streep, you're hilariously brilliant, witty and all around amazing. Lovelies, are you a fan? How brilliant is this video? (I'm still giggling). xo

P.S: Here are a few of my favourite films with Meryl: It's Complicated, Hope Springs and Julie & Julia. Yours?
P.P.S: That little (insignificant) thing I love...

(Thanks Justine, via PetFlow. Photo of Meryl Streep via Katelyn)

18 comments:

Melissa Cook said...

so awesome (: she is amazing!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I love Meryl.. she was on Andy Cohen and I was surprised at how genuine she is.

Emily said...

hahah shes amazing

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

She's hilarious, and amazing!

Jillian Manesh said...

love her!! she is one of my favorites

Mary Jo said...

I love her so much and she gets better and better. This was great!

xo Mary Jo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love Meryl, such a fabulous and chic woman! I also loved her in the Iron Lady.

Liz Halle said...

omg. that video. amazing.

xo Liz

Art Farm said...

That was AWESOME!

Eliza Jane said...

Oh this video is just fantastic! x

OnePerfectDay said...

I love the woman!
She's such a great actress! How can you not admire her!

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, I am totally going to check it out. She is truly wonderful, indeed.

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, yes, she was brilliant in Iron Lady.

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, OnePerfectDay :)

Tish said...

And this is why I want to act with her one day. I really gotta get things shaking...

Diana Mieczan said...

Tish:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk