If you only buy one thing this winter...

Monday, January 13, 2014





...it should be a pair of bean boots. Do you have one? I've been living in mine for the past few weeks and they are my go-to freezing weather wear. Especially since they look oh-so great with skinny jeans, oversized sweaters and peek-a-boo long socks for everyday casual city strolls, but they also double as work-wear if paired up with sweater tights and knit dresses. Comfy, warm and understatedly sassy - just how I like it! Thoughts?

P.S: Plus, wellies :)
P.P.S: The little things that mean a lot!

(Photos by/via Sarah Belle, Refinery29, Taylor, All Things Preppy, Happy Solez, The Refined Woman, Classy Girls Wear Pearls)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted a pair for ages now and you just convinced me that I should get them. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

love these! i have a pair of sorels but if those ever break down ill probably get a pair of these boots! xo

Chrissy said...

Love mine and these are all just gorgeous!!

Vintage Market Place said...

I almost went with ll bean but settled on a similar style but high knee boots from sorrel. If i had winters like you, i would have definitely gone with bean
Happy Monday Diana :)
Amy

Art Farm said...

I'm in the market for a new pair of winter boots and you totally sold me on getting a pair! I was hemming and hawing over them, but they are suck an American classic and not quite as clunky as the Sorels (but I do love their fur lined ones!) Happy Monday, Diana! xo, Katie

Eliza Jane said...

Fantastic! These have been big in Canada for years, since as long as I can remember. Not for the fashion, but for the necessity of their practicality. They sure do look good, though!

Beatriz Ramirez said...

i've been wanting these forever but they weren't a necessity in florida and now that i am in new york i can not afford them. eventually.

LyddieGal said...

I think you are right - I could certainly use a pair!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Chrissy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, hope you had a great day:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You will love them, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Eliza, yup! They look great and are super nifty as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh I am sorry, Beatriz

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

emmy d said...

I recently bought some for field work, but love seeing ideas of how to wear them other than when trapsing through the woods!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk