Have a Dreamy Weekend

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cheers to the last Friday of January. What are you up to this weekend? Thank you SO much for all the sweet notes about our fresher and sassier exPress-o. I am so pleased that you like all the tweaks. Wanna know something funny? Ever since Ana uploaded it, I keep on having the biggest grin on my face...It weirdly feels like I just did some major spring cleaning :) Ha! Loves, have a fantastic next two days and I will see you Monday morning – bright and early, but in the meantime here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend fun. Enjoy!

Brilliant and totally unexpected hostess gift.

Seinfeld reunion? I can't wait!

Plus, a few things you probably didn't know about the show.

Cartilage piercing earrings are so darn sassy and FreshTrends have some amazing pieces to choose from.

Babies ruin bodies - beautiful read.

Swoon, what an amazing home. When can I move in?

I never knew parrots can be so beautiful.

All about parks:)

Valentine's Day tea cloths that you can make yourself.

Oh boy, scallion pancake challah:)

This Japanese taxi driver snapped some awesome photos...

Super nifty tip to keep lemons fresh for up to a month!

Yowza, those ice sculptures are incredible!

Ah, snow chic:)

Cakes on wheels.

Mary Jo has an amazing 3 days flash sale that ends on the 2nd of February! Don't miss it:)

'Why I never hesitate to... say I love you' - brought me to tears.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of Paris via Rebecca Baust)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris is on my bucket list. Happy weekend Diana.

Mary Jo said...

Lots of dream goodness here! Thanks Diana for mentioning my flash sale! Hope you have a great weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Pamela Bates said...

oh my, that photo is beautiful. the light makes me swoon. yay for your and your overhall. there's nothing like a good 'closet cleaning' virtual or otherwise to re-energize yourself. have a fabulous weekend Diana!

Gwen said...

Ah, someday I'll be there! We are in prime outdoor season here in Az. so we will be enjoying the sun and the mountains here.

Eliza Jane said...

Oh that article about saying "I love you" brought tears to my eyes, too! It reminded me of how my last conversation with my Ian was an argument, and how I never got to tell him I'm sorry. And it reminded me of my grandparents, when my grandmother was in the hospital and hadn't been lucid in days. Then, when my grandfather was holding her hand, she opened her eyes, looked at him clearly, said "I love you". He said "I love you too, honey", and she died within the hour. Powerful.

Melina said...

Ooo, I hope you had a great weekend. Great links!

Diana Mieczan said...

Paris is one of my all time favourite cities, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, so true! That light is simply amazing, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Lucky girl, Gwen:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness, I am all teary reading your comment, Eliza. Thanks, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Melina, hope you had a great one too. xo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love those taxi-driver photo's, they look so mysterious!

Diana Mieczan said...

They totally do, Marieken:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk