Grilled Stuffed Zucchini

Thursday, January 23, 2014


Eek, tonight I'm making Sheena's grilled stuffed zucchinis and I can hardly wait since I've been craving zucchinis like crazy lately. I am not sure what’s with me but I could eat green veggies like nobody’s business. Must be winter! Anyway, I got tons of goodies for it like basil pesto, tomatoes, beans, goat cheese (oh yes!), kalamata olives, onions and even a bit of arugula. The plan is to get them all done just in time for the movie night with a couple from our building – remember them?

What are you up to tonight? Have you ever had grilled stuffed zucchinis before? What's your latest craving? (Here is the recipe).

P.S: And baked asparagus fries - yum!
P.P.S: Have you entered our 2 winners jewelry GIVEAWAY? Don’t miss it!

(Photos by The Little Red House)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks delish Diana. I'm making mac and cheese tonight but now I wish I coulde make zucchini.

Vintage Market Place said...

Ha Diana sometimes its like you read my mind. I just had a grilled zucchini sandwich for lunch. It is my all time fav so now i will have to try your recipe for a changeup.
Amy

Erika said...

I've been craving zucchini lately, I'll have to try this.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Omg this looks so amazing!!

Melina said...

Oh yum! I've had grilled zucchini a lot, but I don't think I've ever paired it with goat cheese. This is definitely something I must try!

OnePerfectDay said...

Mouthwatering!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That looks so good! And I love everything that involves goat's cheese :-)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Delicious to eat and to look at!

Jillian Manesh said...

YUM! i love zucchini! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yum! Mac and cheese rocks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool is that, Amy? LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, you will love it! It's so delicious:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melina, it works so well with goat cheese. Yum!

Diana Mieczan said...

OnePerfectDay :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Marieken :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk