Drama on the Streets

Monday, January 27, 2014


If you are up for a dash of drama, you are in luck as Miss Moss has done it again! This time she cleverly paired up awesome period drama films with some amazing street-style photographs. I love the theatrical beauty of some of the outfits and how brilliantly they translate to everyday street life. I’d wear The Duchess street version any day, and who wouldn’t want to rock the tomboyish goodness of Meryl Streep’s character from Out of Africa? Plus, I totally fancy recreating Keira Knightley's Atonement look, and don't even get me started on the street-version of Little Women - perfection!

Which pairing tickles your fancy? Do you have a favourite drama-film? xo

P.S: Films from top - Little Women, The Duchess, AtonementKing's SpeechEmma, Out of Africa, Downton Abbey, Marie Antoinette and Pride & Prejudice.
P.P.S: Also, fashion & landscape!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

downton abbey is my fave right now and I'd wear all the outfits.

LyddieGal said...

I love drawing style inspiration from films - how amazing these outfits are!
Chic on the Cheap

Jillian Manesh said...

love these match-ups! so fun! especially the marie antionette one :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh my goodness! i love these pairings so much!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I really need to start watching Downton Abbey. Seems that everyone loves it so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene, you are the sweetest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk