Daily NYC

Thursday, January 23, 2014





Jacob Santiago is a brilliant photographer and a New Yorker who documents his days on Instagram. All the images are snapped with an iPhone and if you start browsing through his image-history, you won’t want to stop. The guy has an eye for light and because of that he makes the city look even more beautiful than it already is:) Yesterday, I spent my afternoon-coffee-break getting totally and utterly lost in his photo-journal. Le sigh!

Above are a few of my favourites. Aren't they pretty? Btw: if you could live in any city around the world, which one would it be? (My answer in comments). xo

P.S: Bivouac NYC and last century...
P.P.S: Don't miss our 2 winners SimaG jewelry GIVEAWAY! (It's stunning).

(via The Inspiration Grid)

19 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

My answer: I think it would be pretty cool to live in Venice for a while:) Balazs on the other hand would love to live in London:) You?

Anonymous said...

I'd choose New York any day of the year. I always dreamed about moving there. Maybe one day.
Jill

That's Not My Age said...

Oh I'm going to follow him immediately for a daily dose of NYC. Thanks!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Diana,
I found the first photo recently and was wondering who´s behind it. Just started following him for my very own daily dose ;)

I love the iPhone camera, it´s really great. I did a lot of photos for my blog with my trusty iPhone. It never gets old!

I have to say New York City obviously but recently I´m also feeling Chicago, though I´ve never been there. But to twist it up a bit, I just go with my gut and say I´d love to live in South Africa for a month or so, maybe directly in Cape Town? Who knows! ;)

Jillian Manesh said...

hello NYC! beautiful!! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

well NYC is a given, especially since have lived there before. though next time i'd like to have a spot in manhattan. so that said, if not NY, ROME. we both fell in love with Rome

Chrissy said...

Beautiful photos! So inspiring! xxx

Steph said...

Wonderful! I especially like the one with the bike and the house. It's very NYC :)

Beatriz Ramirez said...

These make me feel like i need to do more sight seeing in the city. So much beauty

Merry Meri said...

Ahhh what great images! As a New Yorker in love with my city, I can't wait to have these popping up in my Insta feed!! xox

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

San Francisco!

Eliza Jane said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! xx

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That's Not My Age, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I heard that Cape Town is amazing, Martie! Good choice but NYC and Chicago are awesome as well. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, Rome sounds like a great idea:) Love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Beatriz and Merry Meri :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, I love SF too! What a stunning place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk