Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, January 10, 2014

Cheers to Friday, lovelies! What are your plans for the weekend? Balazs and I will be catching up on Elementary. Do you watch it? We are hooked! Also, thank you for all the sweet comments and all the helpful emails on our off-season getaway post. I love all your recommendations on where to stay, what to see and all the different travel goodies. Please keep your suggestions coming and as soon as we decide on 'the one', I will let you know. We're so excited! But in the meantime here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend fun. Enjoy and I'll see you Monday morning. xo

Soups are good for soul.

This photo couldn't be sweeter.

Hilarious, wonderful and sweet!

Productivity boosters.

Must try: the winter abundance bowl.


What does the way you speak say about where you're from?

Genius idea - coffee cupping brunch!

In the mood for a vegetable smoothie or two?


'Breath and everything changes' - a great listen!


Saskatoon macaroons, enough said!

Jane and Serge: A Family Album:)

Comfort zone.

Plus, don't miss our sassy home decor GIVEAWAY! You can win a beautiful set of a shower curtain and a cozy cushion:)

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Coffee in the Mountains)


Anonymous said...

That bear is beautiful. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Tiffany Kadani said...

Need more smoothies for sure. And soups. Yummy roundup!

HelloSweetcheeks said...

Have a lovely weekend!

Leith said...

Your posts always point out so many Internet gems. Thanks always! - Leith

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh that is my favorite show!
I just love it.
I have them all recorded so I can watch them over and over again.
Have fun!

LyddieGal said...

I'd love to get into elementary, I catch it from time to time but never regularly.

This weekend I have a date! So excited!

Chic on the Cheap

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

The "singing sofas" are hilarious! As are the kids playing hide and seek, I saw that yesterday and just giggled all the way through :-)

I took the dialect test 3(?) weeks ago and came out as being most likely from New York :-)

Krystal Es said...

have a great w/e! i'll be clicking through some of these :)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love those hide and seek photo's! And those macaroons. I wish my foodphoto's will look half as good one day. Oh, and now I want to go to a beach and have a nap. In the sun :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, hope you had a great one!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Leith, my pleasure, lovely! I am so happy you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, how cool! I am SO hooked:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Date sounds so romantic, Lyddie. Hope you had a wonderful time, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your food-photos, Marieken:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk