Braid on Braid...on Braid

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ever since the summer I've been head-over-heels smitten with braid-on-braid hairdos. Have you ever tried them? Ha! Who knew that something so simple as braiding 2 or 3 braids together can look so darn pretty! So in the spirit of embracing the winter freeze, I've been wearing a loose braid-on-braid-do (top photo) with sweaters, jeans, rosy cheeks and humongous scarves. It doesn't take much effort at all but it looks like you mean business:)

What do you think? Would you wear any of those braided dos? xo

P.S: More sassy hairdos.
P.P.S: Plus, 4 easy-peasy tricks to beautiful hair:)

(Photos via Refinery29, The Beauty Department, Breakfast at Zara's)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am growing my hair so I can wear pretty braids like these.

Jillian Manesh said...

and now im regretting cutting my hair! love these braids! xo

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Beautiful! I love wearing my hair in braids!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i would totally wear one of those braids but could i do it myself? that is the other question. :)

Roselie said...

Oooh they are lovely! Especially the second to last...

Vintage Market Place said...

Love Love Love
I can't wait til my hair gets healthy and long again for summer braids
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, I love your new haircut:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Hannah:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally could, Illy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that one too, Roselie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk