Black Nail Polish

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Would you wear a black nail polish? I adore dark shades! My favourites are full of deep wine undertones or dark plum goodness but only after spotting those photos above I realized that it’s time for me to get a dash braver and try a full on black nail polish once and for all! So the plan for tomorrow is to pop out and get the Union Jack black shade from Butter. It seems to be the exact match! What do you think? Thumbs up or down? xo

P.S: They would look great with this braided low-do.
P.P.S: Plus, 15 snazzy and sassy girly tricks!

(Photos by Pauline Boldt via Kinfolk)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I love this look. Jill

Nina Beana said...

I've worn black polish but not for a while. I tend to stick with "Lincoln Park After Dark" and the like.

Butter London is my fav polish line!

Eliza Jane said...

Thumbs up. I often wear black nail polish. And like Nina, I'm a fan of "Lincoln Park After Dark".

Jillian Manesh said...

i would and i DO wear it! i actually think i might paint my nails this weekend (it's been a while!) xo

Krystal Es said...

gorg!

Tish said...

When my nails are short and groomed (sound like I'm painting a dog) I wear darker colors. Fan of the Butter London collection. Might just have to pick that up.

Melina said...

I haven't worn true black nail polish in forever. But I do love really dark plum or reddish shades that only show hints of color when they hit the light correctly.

xx
Melina | Pale Shadow

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love dark colours as well! I found a gorgeous shade of dark purple a while ago.

Dominika Piszczorowicz said...

Of course thumbs up! All blackish and black itself look so good on short, naturally shaped nails. I do wear & do love it. BTW it looks gorgeous on the pictures too! HUGZ Diana!

Vintage Market Place said...

I love black nail polish but I never wear it on my fingers.
It is just so hard to get off once it is on. LOL
Amy

Lisa Denise said...

Hello dark and lovely... nails. I trying them this weekend.

Lisa @ Girl at the Beach. x

Diana Mieczan said...

Nina, "Lincoln Park After Dark" is beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tish:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amy:) Very true!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Lisa!

Diana Mieczan said...

Dominika:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk