A Film About Coffee

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fun fact: New Yorkers drinks about 7 times as much coffee as the rest of the world. Surprised?

This morning a friend who tastes coffee for living (lucky bugger) sent me that fun fact and the link to this awesome coffee documentary that I can’t wait to watch. It’s about people’s love for coffee - whether you take your java habit totally seriously or it’s more of a social thing for you. It documents the full life cycle of coffee from the farmers, to buyers, roasters, sellers and beyond.

So, if like me, you love your coffee and want to understand more about how it's made, this teaser above will give you a thrill. There is no official release date yet, but rumor has it,  it's this summer. Can’t wait! The video is beautiful:) Cheers to that! Do you drink coffee? xo

"No matter the quality of your cup, people who love coffee, love it. Coffee is about people, and people are what I’m interested in ultimately." - Brandon Loper.

P.S: Tons more coffee goodness!
P.P.S: Coffee shop chatter - genius.

(Top photo via For Emma, Forever Ago)


Anonymous said...

Now you're talking. I have coffee running in my veins...hahah

Ela said...

Great shots ! I love some coffee after breakfast :)

That's Not My Age said...

When I'm in New York I spend most of my time drinking coffee! Though we're getting much better at it over here in London too - there are lots of lovely coffee houses to visit.

Mary Jo said...

What? I need, no NEED to see this, ha! I love coffee and won't even drink those bags of coffee friends give me if it doesn't meet the taste test. I'm pretty loyal to Pete's French Roast but can be swayed by something even better--usually an amazing French Roast at a restaurant that is amazing. Would love to know what brand(s) you drink :)
xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Anonymous!

Diana Mieczan said...

That's Not My Age, I need to go back to London...I miss it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, daily I drink illy...it's one of our all time favourites but lately I tried some organic coffee beans that I also love.

Erika said...

oh, I am so excited for this!


P.S. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, my pleasure, lovely:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk