The Perfect Red

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What’s your festive lipstick of choice this Holiday season? Earlier this year, following Alex’s recommendation, I treated myself to this NARS matte lip pencil in Mysterious Red, just to try it and see for myself what the fuss is all about. Well, I haven’t parted ways with it ever since. It became my everyday go-to lipstick that I carry with me everywhere. It’s rich, it’s bold yet understated, it’s foxy and it will make you feel sexy and confident all season long. Promise! Would you try it? xo

P.S: Swoon, golden eye!
P.P.S: Plus, this nail polish and genius fail-safe rosy cheeks all winter long.

(Top photo of  Kate Floey wearing that exact lipstick by Garance Doré)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would suit me. I don't wear lipstick because they somewhat intimidate me but I want to try this one.

Katie said...

Oooo! That's a beauty of a red! I might have to try that one out. :) I just bought Cruella by Nars. It's pretty awesome, a darker scarlet red. Plus I love the pencil. So easy to apply.

Jillian Manesh said...

pretty! i love my fresh sugar passion gloss.

little t said...

I love MAC in Lady Danger - it a bright orangey red. My new favourite.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love red lipstick, but almost never wear it. I own one. Just for the idea of having a pretty red shade. And with a name like Dolce Vita, I couldn't just leave it at the store...

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you should totally give it a go and see how you feel about it. This one is not as bold and it's wonderfully understated in a way.

Diana Mieczan said...

So with you on that, Katie! The pencil rocks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I have that one too. It's wonderful, indeed, little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I bet you look super sassy wearing that lipstick:)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I wear orange-red, Chanel.

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Diana, what a lovely shade of red! I just got a friend from the US to send me Nars´ velvet matte "Cruella". Also a nice shade of red! Can´t wait to wear it!

You´ll find this in my next Monday Madness for sure!

Merry Christmas, love!

xoxo Martie

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Martie:) Btw: Cruella is stunning as well!

Leslie said...

This is my red! I tried all of them at the makeup store and this one worked on me and didn't make me look like a clown!

Diana Mieczan said...

Leslie, it's wonderful, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk