Peanut Butter

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hilarious! A few weeks ago, Steph embarked on a fun little project on Instagram that just made my morning. The idea came to her after she spotted her two German Shorthaired Pointers Travis and Gus, eating peanut butter off their nose. It was so endearing and hilarious that she shared the images right away. Not long after tons of other pet owners followed with those adorably funny snaps above. I love how they all tried to savour every last bit of peanut butter off their messy face. The little things in life! Aren’t they sweet? xo

P.S: And those two.
P.P.S: Plus, living with Neil :)

(via My Modern Met)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny and sweet. The little french bulldog is my fave.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love how shy he is, Anonymous:)

Jillian Manesh said...

ha! that is so fun :) xo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

The third one is my favourite!

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness these are so sweet and our pup would look just the same - they all seem to love peanut butter! xxx

Reese Carrozzini said...

This is so adorable! I love peanut butter too!

Wishing you a wonderful day Diana!

LyddieGal said...

what cute photos, and I just love giving my dog peanutbutter!!
Chic on the Cheap

Claudz said...

I love these! The cheered me and made my day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, isn't he adorable?

Diana Mieczan said...

They all really do, indeed, Chrissy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Reese, me too!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is fantastic, Claudz:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk