Holiday Hair Wreath

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gasp, speaking of all things festive, how dashing is this holiday hair wreath? I don't think I could pull it off but boy, oh boy wish I could. Back in the day I went to school with a girl who used to wear fresh flowers in her hair. She would look amazing with this little wreath. Swoon! What do you think, darlings, would you wear it? xo

P.S: Plus, this sassy flower crown.
P.P.S: And a nifty little trick to messy hair perfection.

(Photos by Bethany Olson)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole setting is dreamy. I wish I could too Diana. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Jillian Manesh said...

so festive and fun! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Heidi said...

Gorgeous photography! thanks for sharing!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Heidi:)

Kirsty Girl said...

I would definitely wear it! :D It's beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kirsty :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk