Frozen Bubbles

Monday, December 16, 2013

Blimey, how about starting this freezing Monday morning on a randomly-genius note, shall we? If this week or over the Holidays next week, temperature in your area drops below 32°F, blow a bubble and then catch it on the bubble wand. Wait a few moments while it freezes. It somehow magically turns into an ice bubble or a crystal ball before it shatters. I had no idea you can actually freeze bubbles, did you? So now instead of complaining about the cold, I am going to hope for some freezing temperatures so I can give this a go:)

P.S: If you fancy impressing some kids or kids-at-heart this Holiday season, you should totally do this:) I would be flabbergasted if someone showed me this trick:) You?
P.P.S: Where Baltic Sea and the North Sea meet.

(Photos by Richard Heeks and via SMF)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this: I will try it!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Happy Monday lovely! You always come up with the best stuff. I am soooo going to do this over the holidays. Who needs kids to impress, ha ;)

Jillian Manesh said...

so fun!!
xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Virginia Young said...

I never heard of such a thing, I am definitely going to try this...
Thanks Diana :)))))

LyddieGal said...

woah! I need to try this!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...thanks, Martie

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Virginia:)

Anonymous said...

Buy giant bottles of bubble solution & pour a little bit out into separate containers & experiment with a little bit of food coloring into each.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk