Detox Bath

Monday, December 16, 2013

Darlings, feeling a bit overwhelmed this Holiday season?

Since this time of the year is a dash more frantic than usual, yesterday I spent my evening enjoying a green tea detox bath while listening to Norah Jones playing in the next room. A while ago McKinli wrote about all those awesome benefits of green tea and when I rediscovered it over the weekend, I knew it was a sign that I need to pause. It’s incredible how a simple green tea and a hot bath can do so much good to the soul. I slept like a baby afterwards and woke up very refreshed this morning.

So, darlings if you feel you need a bit of relaxation without much effort, try this bath one day, so you can be in top form for the Holidays.

Here is the full how: While filling your bath, drop 5-10 green tea bags while the water is running. This bath will detox your body, relax you, and give your skin a bountiful amount of minerals! Also, while in the bath, apply green tea on your hair too because it soothes dandruff, reduces hair loss and increases hair growth. Plus, soak a chamomile tea bag in water and apply to your skin for one minute to relax and calm your face muscles and your skin.

P.S: And this awesome sleep salve.
P.P.S: Plus, sleepy time.

(Thanks, Rachel. Photo via The Accidental Executive)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to do this because the cold is really getting to me and we are hosting the 24th in our new home. Thank you D. Jill

Vintage Market Place said...

WHAT!?!? This is exactly what i need to do. Amazing!
Amy

Maria Maria Maria said...

I never heard of a green tea bath! Thank you for sharing! I'm going to try this for sure. Hope all is well with you!

xo
Maria

Elsa de Diego said...

This is so interesting! Glad to read it worked wonders for you. Will try it for sure. Have a great week! XO

Katie said...

This sounds heavenly!!! Great idea! And perfect timing too, the holiday stress has creeped in. Ugh!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I've never heard of a green tea bath before. I'm getting more relaxed already just thinking about it!

Mary Jo said...

I'm feeling like heading to the bath for a green tea soak right now, it's hard to resist the wonders of a good hot bath! Lots of lovely wishes to you this Monday!

xo Mary Jo

Jillian Manesh said...

yep this sounds like a great idea!!

Merry Meri said...

This sounds divine! I love baths so I will definitely be giving this a try. I also highly recommend lavender scented Epsom salts (they carry it in many nyc drug stores). The scent is so relaxing and the salt is great for aches and pains! Happy holidays my dear!! xox

Melissa Blake said...

Thanks for the tips, Diana!! Perfect for this time of year!

That's Not My Age said...

I've never heard of a green tea bath before, sounds fantastic must give it a go!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it will help for sure:) Stay cozy, darling.

Diana Mieczan said...

YAY, Amy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Maria:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, it was so good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you should totally give this a go. You will love it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I adore your comment, Marieken :) You're such a sweetheart.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Mary Jo:) Hope you had a great one too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Merry Meri, thanks so much for that. I am totally going to buy some of the lavender scented Epsom salts today. Can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk