Christmas Herbal Sachets

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Speaking of a cozy home, today afternoon two of my friends and I will be making Ashley's take on herbal sachets for our flats. I am so excited!

Do you use herbal sachets in your home or your wardrobe? I used to buy them ready-made, but when my friend Sofia tried this same exact mix and I had the pleasure of smelling it in her home, I decided it's time to make my own too. It’s super easy and the perfect little treat for your wardrobe to keep your clothes smelling wonderfully fresh and also moth-free. Plus, Sofia usually hangs one in each room, like next on the bed frame, on her standing living room lamp, bathroom mirror or kitchen hook next to the tea towels to spread the wonderful scent all around the whole flat. Fancy giving it a go too? Here is the full how to. Psst: don't leave out the fir needles if you want to enjoy that special Christmas scent for longer. xo

P.S: Also, winter tea.
P.P.S: And this awesome sleep salve.

(Photos by Jen Altman for Design*Sponge)


Anonymous said...

What a great idea and they would make the perfect gift to my mom. She loves crafty things like that.

Jillian Manesh said...

nice a DIY project i can handle!! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh these look so fun and easy! Thanks for sharing dear!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, my pleasure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk