Ready for Nr.5? This one is for the husband who takes you to the coolest cafes around the city, the best friend who always smells like freshly roasted coffee beans, the dad who starts his mornings with a quick shot of espresso and a jam toast, and the mom who never says no to a cuppa no matter how late it might be as she knows that a coffee is always a good idea:)
1. Dave's coffee syrup, ($10.99) - it's nutty, sweet and smooth - heaven!
2. Coffee Joulies pack, ($89.95) - for the perfect sip, every time, forever. Those little beans keep your coffee hot enough or warm enough without burning your tongue. Place them into your cup and after 3 minutes you will get your perfect coffee temperature. It is genius!
3. Cofffe cup holder umbrella, ($24) - enough said!
4. House Spirits coffee liqueur, ($42) - Coffee from a famous Oregon coffee house + cinnamon + orange peels and rum. Does it get any better?
5. Moka Express tea towel, (£12) - it will become her favourite kitchen gem.
6. Coffee scoop and bag closer, ($26) - nifty for those I'm-running-late mornings + plus it looks so cool!
7. Monday mug, ($22) - the type of cup that perks up as you do. For the friend who has a hard time get going on Monday mornings.
8. Milk and sugar duo, ($35) - for the one who likes it milky, silky and sweet.
9. Chemex, ($83.90) - for the husband who loves changing his mind about coffee types.
10. Cuppow drink lid for canning jars, ($8.60) - for the sister who loves to take her coffee on the go in her favourite jam jar:)
11. Coffee and clove soap, ($7) - to start her day on a good note.
12. The compendious coffee chart, ($28) - So he knows everything there is to know about coffee.
13. Coffee is always a good idea poster, (€33.15) - as it's her motto anyway.
Darlings, do you have coffee lovers in your family? How about yourself? What tickles your fancy?
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides, five 2011 gift guides, seven 2012 gift guides and this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: Plus, home roasting coffee, homemade coffee concentrate and ice(cube) coffee.
(Layout and design by exPess-o)