Up next are the 13 sassy little gift ideas for the best friend since kindergarten who loves all things polka-dots, the work-buddy who makes your lunch breaks fun with her witty sense of humor, the mom who can't get enough of poppy red colour lately, the sister who has the snazziest little style and the roommate you want to treat to something special this Holiday season, just because!
Here we go:
1. A little pastel planter, ($36) with her favourite flower or a plant.
2. A cozy cable-knit, ($118) in her favourite 'poppy' colour.
3. Sleek 'around the world' watch, ($34) for the traveller in her.
4. Nail polish, (£6.50) with a sparkle for those Friday wild nights out.
5. The original golden bar necklace, ($39) - to jazz up her sassy v-neck tees that she loves.
6. Triangle stripe hat, ($60) - to keep her snug all winter long.
7. Little gold heart earrings, ($16.86) - that she can't stop looking at.
8. Love Potion, ($18) - a little something to cheer her up and help her in finding the love of her life:)
9. A sassy barrette, ($96) - for her ever growing-out bangs:)
10. Wildflower and fern perfumed creme, ($21) - for a dash of fancy!
11. Felted wool mittens, (€25) - to keep her ever-freezing fingers all toasty and warm.
12. Whale tissue holder, ($40) - for her work-desk to make her smile each time she looks at it!
13. The Cambridge satchel with polka dots, ($185) - enough said!
Darlings, what tickles your fancy? xo
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides, five 2011 gift guides, seven 2012 gift guides and this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: A super nifty tip to looking effortless this Holiday season:)
(Quote by Steve Maraboli. Image via Inspired Design. Tag image via LEIF. Layout and design by exPress-o)