And since we are on the subject of festive scrumptiousness, here are 10 nifty, handy and cool gift ideas for the husband who makes the best mulled wine, the friend who always invites you over for homemade carrot cake, dad who can always cheer you up with a plate full of pierogi and the sister who can create a fancy dish even out of leftovers.
Here we go:
1. The Kinfolk table cookbook, ($35) full of amazing and home-y recipes.
2. Honeycomb coaster set, ($34) to brighten up her coffee table.
3. Sweet little serving bowl, ($10) that she had her eye on for a while.
4. 2014 Herbs and spices calendar, ($16)
5. Honey and lemon soap, ($27). This organic soap will care for their hands all winter long + it smells irresistible too.
6. Baggu bag, ($9) because everyone should have at least one.
7. Falcon Enamelware prep set, ($85) as she has been dreaming about it.
8. Socceroo owl, ($40 AUD) made of a jar lid and other recycled materials to add a dash of cuteness to her kitchen.
9. Teak measuring spoons, ($20) for those scrumptious cakes she always makes.
10. A set of two recipe tea towels, ($31) - a gingerbread men and a mulled wine so she can enjoy not only the tea towels but the delicious creations too.
Darlings, what tickles your fancy? xo
P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides, five 2011 gift guides, seven 2012 gift guides and this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: Plus, 10 takes on Christmas gift wrapping.
(Top image by Katie Newburn. Layout and design by exPress-o)