Christmas Gift Guide 2013: *Part Eight* Surprise Yourself!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Darlings, do you surprise yourself with a little gift for Christmas? My mom has this fun tradition of treating herself to a little gift every single year just a few days before Christmas but only after she finished all her festive shopping. She says that it's a gift for a job well done! So this year, I am embracing my mom's idea and going with the flow. Here are the 12 little and big treats that us girls would probably fancy getting anyday of the week. What do you think? What would you like to treat yourself to this Christmas?

Here we go:
1. Sassy everyday triangle studs, ($40) because they look great with messy French buns.
2. Cozy sweater, ($350) to keep you warm on those long winter days.
3. Nail polish in Chancer, ($15) because every girls should have a bit of sparkle in her life.
4. Cozy scarf, ($68) is a must + it's so French.
5. This 3 antique brass squares necklace, ($23) to complete your style.
6. Coffee maker because you love those 20 minutes each morning when you can just brew coffee all by yourself in the kitchen.
7. Sheepskin mittens, (£59) for toasty fingers.
8. True vanilla hand creme, ($25) because it makes your dry hands smooth and happy while smelling irresistible.
9. Keecie bag (€179) to keep you all sassy and chic while running your errands.
10. A set of stacking rings, ($698) for a dash of fancy.
11. Mini wallet, ($250) in silver that will go so well with your favourite little black dress.
12. Put an Egg on It cookbook, ($12.76) with 70 delicious dishes that deserve a sunny topping.

P.S: Also, here are six 2010 gift guides,  five 2011 gift guides, seven 2012 gift guides and this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: Plus, 10 takes on Christmas gift wrapping.

(Tag image via LEIF. Layout and design by exPress-o)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea and I am going to do it too. I love every single item on the list Diana. Jill

Laura Bear said...

Oh my that sweater is perfection! Actually, I want it all!

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh gosh I LOVE that sweater. Not sure if I swing in financially but I could definitely do the 3 square necklace, very cool!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

FASHION TALES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FASHION TALES said...

The handcream sounds wonderful and i would love those adorable mittens! /Madison

OnePerfectDay said...

LOVE your selection!!
That blue bag is so beautiful!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those mittens would come in handy over here :-)

Jillian Manesh said...

that nail polish is on my wishlist! love it :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mary Jo said...

Thanks Diana for including our Laguna Shimmer Mini-Wallet in your roundup! Love that fancy coffeemaker and can never have enough hand cream!

xo Mary Jo

little t said...

Favourite one yet!

Bryony said...

Oh, I'm definitely on board with treating myself! I might go in for a massage or manicure once this little boy is born...it's a bit too soon to treat myself to clothes. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:) I am so pleased that you like them.

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE that sweater too, Laura. It must be so cozy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Madison, I love that handcream so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, OnePerfectDay:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet, Marieken:) Stay warm, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryony, love your ideas:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk