Cheers to a jolly weekend

Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th, my loves! What are you up to this weekend? Are you all done with Christmas prep? Balazs and I are a bit behind, we have most of the gifts ready but no tree so far. So our mission for the weekend is to finally get the tree and decorate it. As always here is a bunch of cool little links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun! Darlings, have a jolly good next two days and see you Monday morning:) xo

I love this article with Rachel sharing her Paris secrets:)

Have you decided on your Holiday cocktail already? This one totally tickles my fancy.

Gasp! I never knew that Nepal was so beautiful!

Tons of nifty uses for different essential oils.

10 best telly shows of 2013. Which one is your favourite?

This mom is incredible!

More on scrumptious mandarins:)

A few nifty ways to enjoy the Holidays stress free!

25 questions 'It's A Wonderful Life' left unanswered.

I totally need to find a way to have that pull-down bed in our flat. Genius!


Sweet! Hot chocolate and festive NYC fire escape:)

Espresso Martini - yum!

Gold lamp perfection.

50 tips for the work at home mom.

How to paint sugar cookies.

Fancy sporting a fishtail braid this weekend?

Poached eggs in white wine:)

Plus, if you are planning to do some Christmas shopping this weekend, here is our gift guide so far.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Brown Dress with White Dots)


Kait said...

that puppy picture! melted my heart <3

Elsa de Diego said...

Enjoy your weekend, darling! Good luck with your Christmas shopping. XO

Ela said...

How sweet. This face is so nice
Have a nice weekend

Mary Jo said...

Oh that photo is just beyond precious...wishing you a wonderful weekend Diana and I'm off to check out the espresso martini (!)

xo Mary Jo

LyddieGal said...

I need to get my tree this weekend too - happy hunting!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love the organised object photo's, and I wouldn't say 'no' to one (or two) of those martinis!

little t said...

I am IN LOVE with Rachel and her cookbook... thank you so much for this, I'm going to Paris for a week from December 27th and I am definitely trying her suggestions for the best places to eat and drink.

Merry Christmas xx

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Best TV shows of the year: I'm going to have to go with Game of Thrones, because I don't think there is anything else that quite compares on TV. However Orange is The New Black is also good.

Thanks for these - I love your lists!

International school of fish said...

Have a wonderful christmas and the puppy is sweet.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Elsa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, we made some last night. It was SO good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

To you too, Lyddie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love her too, little t and have the best time in Paris, sweetie. xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, great pick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk