Cheers to a cozy weekend

Friday, December 6, 2013
How was this week for you, lovelies? Any awesome plans for the weekend? For Balazs and I, it was a busy one but the best part was yesterday when so many of you sent me notes, emails, tweets on how much you love Mengsel + exPress-o tea towels. My heart is full, so thank you for such an amazing support.

If you fancy stocking up on the tea towel, you can get them here or here and they will surely arrive to you by Christmas. Promise! Also, if you do get them and you want to show them off, tweet me a photo and I will share the love. Are you game? So, loves, have a relaxing and cozy next two days and as always here are a few fun links for your weekend. Enjoy!

Kids react to gay marriage - so interesting.

Pasta with toasted breadcrumbs.

Ha, backyard igloo!

This will surely make you smile! (Thanks, Elissa)

Fancy knowing what's the word of 2013?


A great little tutorial on taking great photos of your christmas tree.

That hat makes me swoon.

The art of clean up. Genius!


I've been doing this for a few days now. It's hard but oh-so good too.

Glamorous gilded mug.

Free printable labels for your homemade gifts.

I want to go to Bristol right about now:)

Have you ever eaten herb roasted almonds?

How sweet: mini wreath gift tags.

And a beautiful tribute post to Nelson Mandela.

Cinnamon rolls, that is all.

Plus, don't miss our 2 swoonwothy giveaways this week: Edor jewelry GIVEAWAY and Petitor necklace GIVEAWAY!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Free People)


Giga said...

Bardzo ciekawe propozycje i informacje. Pozdrawiam.
Very interesting suggestions and information. Yours.

Katie said...

My husband and I are planning on putting up our tree this weekend. I'll have to try out that photographing tip you linked to. Awesome!

HitomiNeko said...

what a cozy picture! It's been super cold lately although it's not officially winter yet!. You have lots of interesting info! Thanks!


Mary Jo said...

Diane, some of my comments weren't posting yesterday {computer problems on my end} but I wanted to say how excited I am for your tea towel venture! As you know, I am a tea towel lover so this is a dreamy endeavor as far as I'm concerned. Hoping you and B. have a wonderful weekend--it finally feels like the holidays here!

xo Mary Jo

Mary Jo said...

*Diana {sorry I am brain dead this morning!}

Ana Degenaar said...

Truly. The most wonderful time of the year!

Ela said...

Hello Diana ! Interesting photo
Have a nice weekend

Elsa de Diego said...

Yes! Congrats for your new creative adventure! They look awesome, cool and special, just like you! :) Have a nice weekend! XO,

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I loved the kids react video, the sassy girl with the air hug was so cool! Also, I love the chic white and gold mug.

Alicia Mackin said...

omg that video of kids reacting to gay marriage is priceless and inspiring!

Allie of ALLIE NYC

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, good reminder - we need to get a tree this week:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, HitomiNeko

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you SO much for your sweet comment, Mary Jo:) I am so excited as well:) (And you are so sweet).

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Elsa! You're a sweetheart.

Diana Mieczan said...

Alicia and Marieken, I am with you, ladies. That video is incredible, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk