Big News: Mengsel + exPress-o

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Eek, I am SO excited to introduce you to Mengsel and exPress-o tea towels!

A few months ago Luzelle and I were talking that it would be fun to collaborate on something to do with food and art. So we decided to turn two of my most trusted festive recipes (mulled wine and gingerbread men) into tea towels with Luzelle's amazing designs. The result is here and we couldn't be more thrilled since we both feel that everyone deserves scrumptious food and sassy tea towels in their kitchen. Do you like them?

Each tea towel is made of 100% British cotton and each recipe is tested, tried and loved by me, my family and our friends. (You might remember the wine from here). You can buy them as a set of two or individually as you wish. Lu and I hope that they will make the perfect stocking fillers, and under the tree treats for foodies. You can also use them as wrapping for wine or homemade cookie jars, if you fancy getting a few brownie points with the hostess. And of course, you can use them as recipe cards when you are planning your Christmas feast.

If you fancy some (which would make my heart swell and make my Christmas season totally special) you can buy them at:
- Mengsel
- Etsy
- and Not On The High Street

Psst: we have a limited number of them right now so get them as they are hot so you don't miss out. Thank you so much! xo

P.S: It would mean the world to Lu and I if you spread the word about our little adventure!

(Photos by Luzelle)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Diana. They are beautiful and perfect for Christmas gifties.

kishipsa said...

I love it :D
Verry pretty :))

Katie said...

Congratulations, Diana!! They are just adorable. Such an amazing collaboration and a great gift idea!

Marta said...

So, it wasn't a baby, but a creation! Congratulations! They're very pretty!

Steph said...

Oh how cool! I love this idea. Definitely perfect stocking stuffers. I'll share the link on my blog tomorrow. x

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you so much, ladies:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Steph! That is so sweet of you:)

Tiffany Kadani said...

Congrats! Wonderful collaboration!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Woah! That's awesome, congrats. Hooray for cute and pink teatowels.

Vintage Market Place said...

Congrats.
These are just so cute!!
and what great ideas to gift them like.
You are just so wonderful and sharing and giving to others Diana.
Amazing to see it come back to you :)
Happy Holidays
Amy

Monica | Hola!design said...

that's amazing! congratulations, what a wonderful collaboration!

little t said...

This is so cool Diana! I love them!

Melissa Blake said...

I already congratulated you on twitter, but these are super pretty!!!!

Jillian Manesh said...

AHH! SUCH exciting news and i LOVE the prints! i am a tea towel fanatic and these are the sweetest. congrats! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you actually made me teary with your sweet comment. Thank you, love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to you all!!! You ladies are amazing and I am so happy that you like the tea towels. Yay!

Gwen said...

I love them! Very cute!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

How exciting!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Gwen:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk