A Little Monday Breather

Monday, December 2, 2013

Lovelies, hope you had a relaxing, scrumptious and jelly, I mean jolly good Thanksgiving weekend. Balazs and I had a blast with friends and family and we ate ourselves silly with pies. So, instead of diving into the Monday-madness right away, why don't we just take a little breather while getting utterly lost in jellyfish goodness? Shall we? Jellyfish are those magical little creatures that always manage to relax and hypnotize me in no time. I also spotted this little video this morning - it's a must see. Btw: On Sunday, I was informed by a 6-year-old that jellyfish don't have a brain :) Well, nevertheless they are magical to me. Giggle! How was your weekend? xo

P.S: Here are a few nifty Cyber Monday details for you.
P.P.S: Plus, a sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(Photos of Vancouver Aquarium by Andy Clark via Village)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are still at my in-laws and dreading the long drive today back home. Wish us luck and the jellyfish photos are beautiful. Jill

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

that is so cool!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those jellyfish look like teeny tiny spaceman! Absolutely gorgeous! And I am so excited about the giveaway :-)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

major jellyfish goodness - what an incredible sight!

Vintage Market Place said...

just beautiful!
So glad to hear you had a lovely weekend.
Sounds amazing.
I fixed my first pie and thanksgiving dinner. We decorated the house for Christmas.
AMy

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, hope you had a safe trip home.

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, sounds wonderful and I bet the pie was scrumptious:) Muah

wilma van asch said...

Never thought I would feel this way about jellyfish, but I love them!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wilma:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk