7 Day Challenge Of Making Someone's Day

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Are you up for a festive challenge? A little over a year ago many of you joined me in the 'making someone’s day' challenge during the whole month of December, remember? Since we had SO much fun doing it, I thought the week before Christmas would be the perfect time to repeat it all over again. Are you game?

So for the next 7 days starting today, pay a compliment to at least one woman till Christmas Eve. Yup, it has to be another woman as there is something uniquely thrilling about getting and receiving praise from our own team. The compliment doesn’t have to be anything big. Just something small like ‘You look beautiful today’ or ‘What shade is this lipstick? It looks amazing on you’. But the one and only rule is that no matter what the compliment is, it has to be 1000% sincere. If it’s not, the other person will know it right away.

The best part of it all is that in essence we will actually also treat ourselves to something awesome since shared happiness and a few seconds admiration can be the gift that keeps on giving. Isn’t that so true? We all love receiving a little sweet praise from time to time, so why don’t we give it too? Are you game? xo

P.S: My little Festive secret.
P.P.S: Plus, a sweet life lesson on embracing yourself.

(Photos via Shelby Elsbree and Note To Self)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed it last year so I am pleased I can join in this season. Challenge accepted!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

I'm in for sure!

Mary Jo said...

I love this! I think it's a really great idea and was actually thinking I wanted to try and do a good deed a day through the end of the holidays :)

xo Mary Jo

Melissa Blake said...

This is such a great idea! I'll start with my sister...she could definitely use lots of compliments! xoxo

Eliza Jane said...

Such a good idea! And you're right, there is something great about getting a compliment from your own team! My mother once had a random woman on the street compliment her shoes, and it lit up her week. xx

Jillian Manesh said...

such a sweet idea! im going to play along!

shopgirl said...

This is a lovely challenge. I actually do this innately and it makes me feel good to give people compliments.

xoxo

little t said...

Love this idea - I'm in!

Claudz said...

Such a great idea!!

Diana Mieczan said...

You all are AWESOME! Thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great, Melissa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww that is so sweet, Eliza. I love that!

Diana Mieczan said...

That's wonderful, shopgirl!

kishipsa said...

I'm in too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk