2014 - Let's Do This!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ah, what a wonderful year it has been and I simply can not believe it's over. Can you? Somehow I really enjoyed 2013 with it's ups and downs, but I am also very excited for the New Year! Fingers crossed for a few little changes and amazing 'first times':). Lovelies, thank you so much for reading exPress-o daily! All your sweet, hilarious and heart-warming comments and emails make my days so wonderfully cheery. Thank you for inspiring me each day, making me laugh out loud in random cafés after I read your comments or getting teary over your beautiful notes. I couldn’t ask for more amazing readers and it's such a pleasure getting up each morning to share my little world with you. Here is to a jolly good 2014 around the exPress-o dining table! Let's do this, shall we? x

P.S: I'll be back to regular posting on Thursday morning :)
P.P.S: Here are a few great hangover remedies if by any chance you need them tomorrow morning:)

(Photo by Kinfolk)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk