Do you ever take a little hostess gift when you go over for a Holiday party or an actual Christmas dinner? During the year I mostly wrap a bottle of wine in a sassy tea towel or make something like this, but during the Holidays I love making a bit more effort. It's nice to show some appreciation for all the hard work the host put into creating that wonderfully cheery feast. So, here are 15 wonderful last minute hostess gifts perfect for any type of Christmas dinners or festive parties starting with nr.1 above: Ginger snap cookie box.
2. Hot cocoa, marshmallows & Bailey's jar for afterwards, when the crowd leaves.
3. Homemade beeswax candles for the festive table.
4. Homemade sea salt caramels in a jar.
5. Apple pie Bourbon for New Year's!
6. Mulling spices for cider nights by the fireplace.
7. Saffron cinnamon wreath.
8. Brownie mix because everyone loves them.
9. Mint milk bath to soak her tired feet after a successful dinner party.
10. Hirsheimer's hot and sweet mustard for the husband.
11. Homemade pasta box for next day's lunch.
12. Christmas in a jar.
13. Terrarium kit.
14. Vanilla extract.
15. And Mistletoe.
Which one would you like to give and which one would you like to recieve? xo
P.S: The perfect outfit for Christmas dinner at the in-laws and 10 takes on Christmas gift wrapping.
P.P.S: Plus, let's not forget about these yummy hot chocolate spoons!