Lovelies, what is your all-time favourite Holiday treat or flavour combination? In our home there are two things: fresh clementines and all things gingerbread. Balazs can vouch for me that I take any opportunity to add ginger and molasses to everything I bake right now. I also found that homemade and fresh gingerbread treats are one of the most popular hostess gifts around this time of the year, because people just find them so wonderfully festive and if they are wrapped in a fun tea towel or a sassy little box with a tag, then you really nailed it! So, here are 13 Christmas ready treats all jazzed up with gingerbread, starting with nr.1 above, classic gingerbread men aka the perfect Christmas tree decoration. Here is my tried and tested gingerbread recipe.
2. Bonkers awesome gingerbread spiced marshmallows.
3. Gingerbread men garland.
4. Brandied gingerbread cake. (Ginger and Brandy - what a stellar combo).
5. Gingerbread donuts. Oh yes!
6. Mini gingerbread house for your mulled wine. Sweet!
7. Gingerbread bagels. Yowza!
8. Gingerbread (Making this one tonight).
9. Gingerbread shake.
10. Gluten-free and dairy-free chewy gingerbread bars.
11. Ginger shortbread with cherry icing. So pretty!
12. Gingerbread snowflakes.
13. And Gingerbread house - the classic!
Which one would you like to try? xo.
P.S: Plus, the perfect Christmas potpourri.
P.P.S: A sassy little gift guide is coming up!