10 Understated and Sassy Rings To Treat Yourself To

Monday, December 9, 2013

What kind of ring or rings do you wear daily? Is it just your wedding band or you also have an extra ring that you barely part with? A few weeks ago I received an email from a sweet reader, asking me about tiny little rings like the one I wear every single day. She wanted to treat herself to a little everyday piece that she hopes to wear for years to come and maybe one day pass onto her daughter just as a little something special that she can cherish forever. Such a sweet idea, isn't it? So today I wanted to share the 10 little, understated, effortless and simply precious tiny rings that I'd be happy to wear every single day. Plus, they would make the most hearfelt gifts to a mom, sister or best friend. Which one tickles your fancy? Would you ever treat yourself to a ring? Or you'd rather hint it to your partner when you want one? xo

1. The tiny bow rope ring, $33
2. The sunset rocks ring, $65
3. The rose gold feather ring, $245 (Also, in sliver, $65)
4. The wondrous whale ring, $40
5. The coco thin-silver ring, $25.21
6. The ball chain ring, $120
7. The knot ring, $176
8. The letter ring, $118
9. The tribal arrow ring, $105
10. The pebble band, $68

(Top image by Garance Doré. Layout and design by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet idea and since I am not really a jewellery-wearing type, a little ring would make the perfect statement to my style, wouldn't it? Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

The rope ring is my favourite, hope you you'll have a fabulous week!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

minus one you ;-)

Mary Jo said...

Lovely! I'm not a ring person only because I always take them off and lose them or fear that I will but I do adore them!

xo Mary Jo
http://MagicalMined.blogspot.com

Jillian Manesh said...

these are so sweet, love no2. what a pretty design! xo

LyddieGal said...

beautiful! i've got a little knot ring, and I'd love a 'oui' ring as well!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that one too, Jillian.

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk