Do you like wrapping gifts? My mom always says, a great gift is only half of the surprise as the other half is in the wrapping. So, this year I decided to make an extra effort with the wrapping and here are the 10 beautiful, creative and simply heart-warming wrappings that I have a hard time choosing between. Which one is your favourite? I simply can’t decide, but I love the idea of using brown paper or magazine pages. I’m thinking between nr.1 or nr.3. You?
1. Photos above: using brown paper, tree snippings (woodland charm) and old family photographs.
2. If it's a food gift, you can wrap it in a tea towel and decorate it with rosemary and other herbs.
3. Using magazine pages and red berries.
4. Classic, with white or brown paper and a huge fabric bow.
5. Using a gingerbread reindeer instead of a bow.
6. Creating your own chalkboard packaging.
7. Using brown paper and fresh springs of pine.
8. Jazzing it up especially for kiddos with colourful yarn.
9. Adding a little sparkly wrapping string for a snazzy dash of class.
10. For close family, a large print photo wrapping paper using actual family photos.
P.S: Plus, here are all our this year's gift guides so far.
P.P.S: I also love this twine and here are 15 free printable tags that you might like.