This Week's Gems

Friday, November 8, 2013

My new favourite sweater...
Picture this: those mini dot hoops, red lips, messy hair and a navy-blue chiffon dress = love...

This jar must be mine:) Love it!...

This must be the snazziest work bag ever...I love the inside too:)...

Those pencils are simply superb!...

Found: the perfect everyday necklace:)...

Handy little herb scissors...

How sweet is this heart initial bracelet?...

Must have for Thanksgiving: fall leaf piecrust cutters...

Ha, Festive little matchbox :)...

Rose gold + black diamond = winning combination in my book. Isn't it swoonworthy?...

Plus, this pie bird seems very nifty. Have you ever used it for your pies before?...

Beautiful, isn't it?...

Miso bowl perfection!...

Aww...fancy treating your sister and yourself to something special? This bracelet set melts my heart...

Sassy ankle boots. They would look great with sweater tights...

My darlings, happy Friday! :) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell. xo

P.S: Also, don't miss our oh-so charming bePArt jewelry GIVEAWAY!
P.P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want everything from your list but first, I'll treat myself to that necklace.
-Ola

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love that bag and it's inside. I would be getting stuff out of it all the time, just to show off how cool the inside looks :-)

Tiffany Kadani said...

I always love your gems. Great style and a bit unexpected at time. Lovely.

Maddy said...

I want all of the things! Ahh. Why must you torture me on a Friday when my shopping discipline is weak??

Vintage Market Place said...

ooo so many good things here.
I have my eye on a few of them as gifts.
Have a great weekend Diana.
Amy

Bryony said...

Hah! I have that pie bird sitting on my kitchen dresser right now. It'll definitely be making a few appearances over the next two months!

Jillian Manesh said...

love that sweater AND the black ring! great finds. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Ola:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I so would do that too, Marieken Hoefnagel - giggle! That bag is so awesome.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Maddy:) I love your comment.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you are a sweetheart.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is totally cool, Bryony!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk