This Week's Gems

Friday, November 15, 2013

Is it just me or this coat is so darn perfect. It has a great tomboy vibe...

Oh my, little antlers = love!...

Aww...giraffe plates, enough said:)...

What a brilliant way to send Thanksgiving leftovers with your guests - 'better the second time around' (You will need: take-out boxes, those containers and the paper bags. Oh, don't forget the labels:)...

Awww...a little piggy wallet. Would make a fun little gift, wouldn't it?...

This pouf would add a great pop of colour to any living room...

An autumn must have: a tiny heart ring!...

Remember when we talked about grey tees for Holiday parties? This necklace would be perfect for it!...

I totally fancy this pillow for Christmas. You?...

Beautiful bow-cards for heartfelt love notes:)...

One amazing holiday handkerchief for one amazing husband:)...

All sassy in red:)...

Picture this: that dress, black sweater tights, long boots, side braid and a cozy wrap...

Love this moon keychain...

I need this apron in my life:)...

A sweet little friendship bracelet set for you and your best friend. Great gift idea:)...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Did you start Holiday shopping already? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Don't miss our Swedish sassy GIVEAWAY!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I am already behind on my Christmas shopping. Will you be posting gift guides this year as previously? I really need them. Last year I based all my gift shopping on them.

Steph said...

LOVE the J Crew coat! They just opened a branch in London. Happy day :)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love, love, love those plates!

Jillian Manesh said...

aw that coat is PERFECT! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Charming gift ideas for the festive season.

Sage Hammond said...

Great collection!
I want them all :)

Vintage Market Place said...

Gaaa!! I love the tomboy look so that coat is amazing!!! I am in love with the deer necklace and the piggy wallet totally going on my wishlist. And those hankies are my all time fav. So many good picks as always:))
Amy

Katie said...

I'm in love with that coat from J. Crew! Perfect cut and color!!

Virginia Young said...

I love it all!!! Especially those little heart rings and the coat...

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love the tiny branch necklace, its so sweet!
Daisy Dayz

LyddieGal said...

all for the giraffe plates - so darling!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Trotter said...

I love those giraffe plates and know just the friend who would love them too! I have to share with her. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy day, indeed, Steph!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies, muah!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sage, hi, lovely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you are such a sweetheart:) Muah

Diana Mieczan said...

So with you on that, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is great, Di:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yes of course!!! I just posted the first one yesterday:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk