This Week's Gems.

Friday, November 1, 2013

A peacoat is always a good idea, isn't it?...

Those stardust bands totally tickle my fancy. They are delicate yet so darn stylish...

This little clutch looks like the perfect Holiday party accessory. Small enough not to be a hassle, but big enough for all your little gems. Yellow or ink blue for me, what do you think?...

Ha, genius - letter press necklace! I need one right now...

Those pillows make me swoon:)...

I would wear this cocktail ring in a heartbeat! What a beauty...

Be still my heart - crochet doily garland...

Dots!...

Does it get any better than Holiday bear cards?...

Those bottles are made for drinking:)...

This Yin Yang necklace is simply swoonworthy...

I need this throw in my life...

Twig cuff = Autumn must have!...

A beautiful money pot for storing those dream-vacation funds:)...

My darlings, happy Friday :) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell. xo

P.S: Also, don't miss our oh-so charming jewelry GIVEAWAY!
P.P.S: Fancy more gems?

(10th image by Design Love Fest)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need the clutch. What a perfect little find.

Jillian Manesh said...

the polka dot tights are PERFECT! happy friday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katherines Corner said...

♥ the stockings! Actually love it all. Hugs
P.S. I invite you to link your post to my Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ( you can still link up today)

holtkamp said...

great finds, as always! those thin rings and the doily are so amazing! happy weekend!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love that throw! Wouldn't mind receiving that from Santa :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love them too, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thank you, Katherines Corner :)

Diana Mieczan said...

So with you on that, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...holtkamp:) Happy weekend to you too, sweetie.

little t said...

I always love your 'gems' - this week in particular: the throw and those holiday cards!

LyddieGal said...

those dot tights are so cute! I want a pair!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Aw...thanks, little t:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, me too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk