Sleeping on Strangers on the Subway

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Back in the day when Balazs and I used to be in a long distance relationship, I spent countless hours on planes and cabs. We used to fly to each other or meet somewhere half way just for a bit, a little time to have a dinner or a chat that didn’t involve holding a phone :)

Anyway, during that time I had a routine of catching up on my sleep during the flights and on countless occasions I might have snuggled unknowingly to a passenger or few next to me. Most of them didn’t mind or weren’t bothered I guess, since they never said anything. So when I spotted this video my heart melted. On October 21st this year a photo of a guy named Isaac went viral after he allowed a stranger to sleep on his shoulder for over half an hour. After spotting it, Charidy decided to see how many people would let a random person sleep on them. Here are the results, and the valuable lesson they learned. So if you have 2 minutes and 18 seconds to spare this morning, watch it! It will make you smile.

Psst: Would you let a stranger to sleep on you on the subway? Has anything like that ever happened to you?

P.S: On love.
P.P.S: Also, do you remember this sweet lesson on patience?

(Thanks Thelma)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love New York City and the video is something I needed to see today. Jill

Krystal said...

i saw this and was grinning like a fool the whole time i watched it, its so funny and heart warming!

Jillian Manesh said...

ha! funny!! ive seen a few ppl asleep on the L in chicago but never asleep ON me! have a great thanksgiving! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I'd rather sleep in my bed.lol.

Kait said...

too sweet, loved this video :)

little t said...

Glad you liked it :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so right, Krystal!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, little t:)

Anonymous said...

yes i will let them sleep on my soulder

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk