Simply Breakfast.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Fancy a secret? Whenever I feel like I am in a food rut, I take a few minutes to browse through Jennifer’s blog and her Instagram feed to get my foodie fix. As she says it herself: Sitting down to a meal in the morning helps me be present and allows me to think and to set intentions for the day ahead. I love that and even though I am not a typical breakfast person myself, her images always make me crave something delicious and homemade. There is so much warmth and scrumptiousness oozing from those photos. What’s your favourite breakfast lately? xo

P.S: The first image is of the life changing loaf of bread that I am making today.
P.P.S: Found!

(Thanks, Miss Moss)

13 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Breakfast is so important. I love avocado on toast in the morning too!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jillian Manesh said...

mmm these photos are inspiring! lately i love oatmeal (either banana or maple syrup). xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

Beautiful series. I'm all about spinach and eggs for breakfast.

little t said...

Whaaaat? You're not a breakfast person? What does that even MEAN?

Monica | Hola!design said...

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Usually, I have an omelette and green tea.
But, if I go out, I always have eggs benedict. So good!

You gotta eat your breakfast, girl!

tutusandtea said...

I've made the life changing bread from My New Roots so many times, it is delicious!!! Great post dear, love a good breakfast menu inspiration!

LyddieGal said...

I love breakfast foods, even if not at breakfast time. Eggs on toast - yum!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, oh yes! I love avocado toast with a dash of lemon juice and salt. YUM!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, you are making me hungry for oatmeal:)

Diana Mieczan said...

YUM, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, little t:) I eat breakfast, just not every single day and I prefer it as dinner:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica:) I LOVE eggs benedict!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, oh my goodness, that bread is amazing, isn't it? Balazs and I can't get enough of it. So good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk