Polar Bear Live Feed

Monday, November 11, 2013

Short days can be a drag at times and since Balazs knows me very well, he always tries to find a way to cheer me up. Last week he sent me this link to a polar bear live cam feed so I can have it open on my pad while working. I have to tell you that I am totally and utterly hooked on it. There is no sound just live feed and whenever the bears show up I immediately smile. On Friday I spent my morning gasping over the smaller one napping for the longest time while having his nose buried in the snow, and the bigger one playing in the snow with his paws up in the air. This one is my favourite feed I watch but there are tons others too. So if you fancy a bit of a pick me up while at work or before bed, tune in, you will love it:) Aren’t they adorable? xo

P.S: And this aww-worthy rascal.
P.P.S: Plus, tip of the iceberg, and remember the coffee shop chatter soundtrack?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You find the sweetest things to share with us. Thank you

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

this is soo cool!

Merry Meri said...

Ohmygoodness this is the BEST!!! I used to be obsessed with the PenguinCam at the San Diego zoo- so uplifting to see these animals just doin their thang (and I love that this is in their natural habitat!) Thanks to the hubby for the smiles :)

pinaraksoy said...

My favorite is the panda channel! :)

Giga said...

Niedźwiedzie polarne widziałam tylko w Zoo, ale bardzo miło popatrzeć na nie w naturalnym środowisku. Pozdrawiam.
Polar bears are seen only in the zoo, but very nice to look at them in the wild. Yours.

Jessica said...

I am so happy you shared this link. I love polar bears.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I'd love to have links like those send to me :-) And the first picture is the cutest thing!

Ela said...

Hello Diana ! Your photos are beautiful. Polar bears are wonderful and so cute :)
Greetings !

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..I am glad you like them, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..my pleasure, Merri:)So happy that you like it. I actually have the live feed on right now and I love it so much. Can't get over how cute those bears are.

Diana Mieczan said...

Pinaraksoy, Balazs loves the pandas too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giga:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love them too, Jessica!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

That picture melts my heart too, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Ela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk